Decisions

Assalamuallaikum w.b.t and hello everyone! I know, 2021 is a tough year for us all T.T A lot of things happened without our concern. But it's okay you alls!! Allah SWT is testing our patience, to see whether we can cope with this situation. Anyways, never give up okay? :D Okay, so for this post, I'll be talking about my decisions for my education. Yes, I know. Some of you guys might be wondering why I didn't take TESL or any language-related. As in fact, why Mass Comm. to begin with? What happened to English Language, Literature or perhaps TESL? To be frank, Allah SWT is indeed the best planner and I know my 'rezeki' is on Mass Comm. studies. 

It all started when I receive the offer letter from UiTM to pursue my Bachelor's Degree in Mass Comm. Majoring in Public Relations (PR) MC242 at UiTM Alor Gajah Melaka. I was having lunch with my officemates back then when I was working as a Customer Service at Shopee, MidValley. Of course, my reaction was authentic, I shouted like a girl cus I was so happy, it's genuinely my feeling at the moment. My first choice was when I filled the choices during my Mass Comm. Interview. Alhamdullilah, I got what I want, and it was MC242 Public Relations. I knew I will be located at Alor Gajah Melaka, and it is approximately 1hr journey from Senawang Negeri Sembilan to Alor Gajah Melaka. I'm so happy.



But then, jeng3 luck wasn't on my side, the administration of UiTM gave me a call and said that I will be transferred to UiTM Shah Alam instead.. I was quite devastated. I mean why UiTM Shah Alam?? It's approximately a 1hr 30min journey from home?? I already had intentions on what to do at UiTM Alor Gajah, and I was quite excited to start my degree journey there.. But it's all have been written by the Lord. Plus, I already gave my resignation later and my last day working at Shopee was on 31st January 2020. Because I will start studying on 24th February 2020. At least I had 1 month to prepare what to bring and what not. Hence, being transferred to UiTM Shah Alam was an amazing experience :D

Why did I changed hearts? Well, it's because I realized that UiTM Shah Alam has more benefits compared to UiTM Alor Gajah, I mean literally no offence, but UiTM Alor Gajah is quite 'pedalaman' and it's like in rural areas compared to Shah Alam which is in the City. I know this cus I went for the Interview there. I'm glad I was transferred and I can't deny, Seksyen 7 Shah Alam is the Heaven of Foods to us UiTM Students. You will never starve when you are there. However, I only manage to feel the Uni Life for only 3 weeks, until COVID-9 hits us like a goddamn son of a *whale noise. Also, I'm already in semester 3 of my Degree, I only have 2 more semesters to go before I go for my internship.

During the pandemic, you can join any sorts of Clubs or Organisations such as SMF, Faculty Clubs, or College Organisations like JPK and I did. I joined JPK Kolej Delima for the 20/21 session and I got to be the Vice Secretary for it. Can you expect me in my first semester to have already joined the particular organisation and ended in my second semester? Well, for now, I'm currently joining the organisation of the IPRMSA UiTM Chapter for the 21/22 session. I am currently the reigning Vice President for it :D You see, despite the pandemic, and you have to study online, make use of it to the fullest. I can guarantee you by being active you can have tons and tons of experiences. I promise.

In a nutshell, I'm about to finish my third semester, and as mention, I only have 2 more semesters to go. How would my life be? Well, I can't predict the future, but I know as long as I have the determination, the confidence to strive for success, InshaAllah I can do this. I know it's hard with the pandemic still occurs in our lives, but be grateful you are still here. You still have the chance to pursue your education. Hence, what I can conclude to my life studying in UiTM, I may not experience studying face-to-face, but I still receive full knowledge about studying in UiTM Shah Alam and literally became a Mass Comm. student majoring in Public Relations. To those who asked, I'm happy with my choice :D



Comments

Popular Posts